how to share your publishing experiences
conpher values your feedback!
Provide useful, constructive feedback
A good review includes enough detail to give others a feel for what happened. Explain which factors contributed to your positive, negative or just so-so experience. You might also offer your view on what the company is doing well, and how they can improve. But keep things friendly and courteous!
Be detailed, specific, and honest
There’s no rule against only writing a handful of words in a review, but the more specific you can be, the more likely the review is to be useful. We suggest writing from your own individual perspective, keeping it honest and sticking to the facts.
Leave out links and personal information
Reviews on conpher shouldn’t contain information that identifies people — such as names, phone numbers or addresses. Please note that name abbreviations, initials, describing a person’s physical characteristics or referring to their unique job title (such as CEO, owner, receptionist) may also lead to a person being identified and shouldn’t be used in your review. We also don’t allow reviewers to use their review to solely promote other journals.
Proofread your review
It’s a good idea to check that your review is readable, makes sense and has no typos before posting, but a surprising number of reviews contain errors.
When writing your review, please consider the following guidelines:
- Focus on one specific article publication experience at a time
- Provide details about why you selected the journal in the first instance
- All content must be submitted in English
- By submitting any material to us you are consenting to letting us use it in any medium such as through our social media outlets, marketing materials and our websites. When we use something you’ve posted, we may or may not, at our sole discretion, include your username and location.
We reserve the right not to post any materials submitted by you for any reason at our sole discretion. We will not post any materials that contain any of the following or otherwise violate these guidelines.
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, companies or websites
- Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading information
- In violation of any intellectual property right of another
- In violation of any law or regulation
- Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors